Monday, February 8, 2010

J'aime London


Next week, Paris is hosting the bi- annual fabric show Premiere Vision. I love going to it, mainly because it’s a great opportunity to see my friends from all over the world, who find themselves in the same place at the same time.

It also marks the beginning of a new season…..... Spring Summer 2011

This is the year of change and pleasure (or so I have decided) so my plan to go to Paris has changed for a trip to London. I'm so excited to be going back after a few years of absence.

The last time I visited London was probably around the same time of the year (maybe a little later) and I was in the middle of trying to source fabrics and fit dresses for the Baftas and Oscars.

This year my trip which is in some ways similar, is slightly less eventful and stressful......promising great inspiration and lots of fun

If you have any favourite or secret places you know and would like to share I would love to hear from you…..anything from exhibitions, gallerys, shops to restaurants….

Merci Beaucoup


For complete blog please click Silent Storyteller


No comments:

Post a Comment